Tony Robbin’s drive to help individuals pursue their passion and reach their full potential has won him tremendous praise and fans and followers all over the world. He is a best-selling self-help author, actor, entrepreneur and amongst the top motivational speakers in the world.
Known for his unique way of communicating, his inspirational quotes on succuess, relationships, and life in general are worth making posters out of and being hanged in every workplace!
I’ve been reading and collecting quotes for a long time now and a huge chunk of my notebook is occupied by Mr. Robbins. So today I’m sharing with you the 50 most powerful quotes by Tony Robbins.
1. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
2. It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.”
3. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
4. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. ”
5. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
6. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent. Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thin was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming.”
7. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.”
8. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
9. “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny.”
10. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”